1. Ask a parent to hard-boil the eggs you plan to dye.
2. While the eggs are boiling, work together to scrape crayon pieces into paper bowls. You can scrape peeled crayons with a vegetable peeler.
3. When the eggs are finished boiling, ask a parent to pat one dry and place the warm egg in a paper bowl. The warmth of the egg will melt the crayon shavings.
4. With your hands on either side of the bowl, tilt it to gently roll the egg over the shavings. Watch the egg pick up the colors of the crayons!
5. Repeat with each egg in a new bowl until you have a collection of beautiful Easter eggs to help celebrate when Jesus rose from the dead!